wordpress Tips showing post in next and previous links

| 0 comments ]

Here is cool tip i find out to replace next and previous by post name . This is really nice specially for readers to find out related post instead of clicking on next and previous to see what's else out there

I just added some next / previous post links to this blog. It was really easy to do it, and I think it is a very nice improvement. All of the functions are already built into Wordpress, it was just a matter of finding them.

Here’s the PHP code to place where you want the links to show up:










And here’s the CSS I added to my stylesheet to get them to sit where I wanted them:

.nextprev {
height: 1.5em;
}
.nextprev .prev {
float: left;
}
.nextprev .next {
float: right;
}
read it from here ...

0 comments

Post a Comment