How to get YPN approval - Yahoo adsense

| 0 comments ]

How to get YPN approval

I agree YPN is not as good as Google adsense but it can make wonders if you are banned by Google and your site is getting a good traffic. I had applied for YPN but my YPN application was rejected several times, finally last month i received approval notice from Yahoo publisher network and i know why my site got approved by YPN.

Tips to get YPN approval :

1.Make sure your site is properly designed and you have good contents. My site was declined by YPN because i had less then 100 pages on my site when i applied for YPN 6 month ago.

2.You should have atleast 200 unique visitor on your site everyday. YPN takes two weeks to monitor your site for Traffic and content updates.I received approval email from YPN 2 weeks later after applying for YPN.

3. Your site should be listed on Search Engines - My site was listed in MSN,Google and Yahoo.6 months ago my site was new and it was only showing up in Google searches. But my site is listed over 20 search engines


Unlike Google adsense i used same site for YPN which i was declined by YPN earlier.
I hope this helps who ever is looking to get into YPN.

0 comments

Post a Comment